In short, this long document says:
- That you are an adult and hereby agree to register to view adult-oriented images and material.
- That you are free to use the copyrighted material on this site only for personal and non- commercial use.
- That you will behave as a responsible adult as a participant in the forum.
- That you agree to receive email from this site with the option to opt-out of communication of commercial nature.
AGREEMENT TO VIEW ADULT MATERIAL
The following document specifies and describes the rules and regulations for acceptable use on the Fernando Planet forums.
The site is designed and intended SOLELY for ADULTS – people who are at least 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) — who are interested in and wish to have access to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented and erotic nature. The materials which are available within this site may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity and should NOT be accessed by anyone who is younger than 18 years old (21 in AL, MS, NE, and WY) or who does not wish to be exposed to such materials. By registering to be a member you are making the following statements:
“Under penalty of perjury, I swear/affirm that as of this moment, I am an adult, at least 18 years of age. I promise that I will not permit any person(s) under 18 years of age to have access to any of the materials contained within this site. I understand that when I gain access to this site, I will be exposed to visual images, verbal descriptions and audio sounds of a sexually oriented, frankly erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. I am voluntarily choosing to do so, because I want to view, read and/or hear the various materials which are available, for my own personal enjoyment, information and/or education. My choice is a manifestation of my interest in sexual matters, which is both healthy and normal and, which, in my experience, is generally shared by average adults in my community. I am familiar with the standards in my community regarding the acceptance of such sexually oriented materials, and the materials I expect to encounter are within those standards. In my judgment, the average adult in my community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults, and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.”
All content contained inside the site is protected under the laws of copyright, owned or under license to Interworld and represents proprietary and valuable intellectual property. Memberships to the site are provided for personal, non- commercial use by customers of the site. As customers, visitors to the site hereby granted a single copy license to download or print copies of any of the information found on the site for personal, non-commercial use only. Commercial use of the site, or any material located on it, is strictly prohibited. In addition, you may not modify any of the materials found on the site; use them for any public display, performance, sale or rental; remove, modify or alter any copyright or other proprietary notice, or trademarks there from; or transfer any material located on the site to any other person. Interworld and the site reserve the right to terminate this license at any time if you breach the terms of this agreement, in which case you will be obligated to immediately destroy any information downloaded, printed or otherwise copied from the site. Access to and use of the site is through a combination of a user name and a password (login). Each Subscriber must keep his or her login strictly confidential. For security reasons, Interworld. will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
You are invited to participate to the discussions on this forum and express your views, comments, insights and/or cricitisms related to the subjects discussed here. In order to provide the highest quality experience for other members of this community, please follow the simple rules listed below. These are simple guidelines, not a complete list; the administration of the forum through its representatives – the administrators and moderators – has final say about specific actions to be taken for each violation of the rules. The forum is a moderated environment, which means the administration has the right to close or delete any thread it considers unacceptable for any reason, to edit or delete individual posts and to restrict access to various functions or sections of the forum. The administration has no intention to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, however it will enforce the rules below. By participating on the forum you agree to respect these rules.
Be polite, use common sense, don’t abuse any privileges and don’t break the law. Keep in mind that you and everyone else are here to have a good time.
- In order to participate on the forum, you need to register a username. The username represents your identity, similarly to your passport or driver’s license, therefore you are forbidden to register and use more than one username under any circumstances. You are responsible for setting a password difficult to guess and for not giving it away to anyone else. If you have forgotten your password, the forum can send you a link to a password reset tool via email.
- As this is a forum open to the international public, all discussions will be conducted in English, except for the sections or threads created specifically for other languages.
- Rudeness, insults, profanity, vulgar language, personal attacks, inflammatory posts, threats, harassment and impersonation will not be tolerated. Advertising, spamming and trolling are not allowed. Be polite, respect the other members and their right to a different opinion from yours. Attack the subject with arguments, not the person with insults. If someone is bothering you, the first rule is to not answer back; just add the person to your ignore list.
- Please do not post meaningless messages or one word or very short posts, repeating posts in the same or different threads in order to increase your post count or for whatever other reason. Make sure that you are posting in the correct section and discussion thread of the forum and that you have read the entire discussion you are replying to. Do not post off-topic. Give your thread a relevant title in the Subject field. If your message is addressed to only one member, please use the private message function of the forum instead of publicly posting your message.
- No illegal content or activities will be tolerated, including software, movie and music piracy, other intellectual property violations, hacking and cracking activities, links to warez sites, and so on. Keep in mind that everything you post is legally considered your declaration, identified by your username and IP address, and any national or international legal authority may request this information to be released to them in order to prosecute you in a court of law.
- As a member of this forum, you have several privileges, including a custom avatar (image), a signature for your posts (which can include an image), highlighting parts of your text with colors or emphasizing it with a different size, inserting smileys (emoticons). Please do not abuse these privileges, as your access to them can be blocked or they can be removed entirely from the forum. For example, do not post unreasonably large images in your signature (even the size of a regular banner, 468×60 pixels, is too large for a signature image), use something as small as possible to get your message across without interfering with visitors’ slow connections or the actual messages. Do not overuse the smileys in a message, nor post everything in bright colors and huge font.
The subscriber’s e-mail address may be used by the site to communicate special offers and other relevant information such as new services, subscription information, etc. In addition, there may be occasions when a subscriber will be presented with special offers either from the operators of the site or from third-party service, which may include consent to receive e-mail solicitations, communications, newsletters, commercial advertising, or other promotional or special event materials. These communications shall be deemed to be opt-in email communications by virtue of the subscriber joining this site. The subscriber may opt-out of a mailing list by clicking on the removal link located at the bottom of the promotional email or by visiting the site.
Breaking these rules or what the administration asks you to do can result in having your posts edited or deleted, your account partially restricted or completely disabled (banned) and even having your Internet Service Provider and proper authorities informed about your conduct. If you are given a second chance, do your best to learn from your previous experiences and not repeat the offense.